Summary by skills

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Edited Jun 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM

In the summary by skills there are two lines which I don't understand:

A Skill (don't know exact wording, in German it is: eine Fertigkeit); approx 400 damage (11 attacks)
Healing: approx, 7000 damage (12 attacks)

The log was done in Filikul with a Hunter.

Best regards,

Chamian

Coordinator
Jun 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Honestly, I can't really say. I did not do the german translations for the Regular Expressions used to parse the lines of combat. Can you do a search in your combat log and post the actual combat log line that contains that phrase "eine Fertigkeit?" I will try to look into it, but I cannot guarantee when it can be fixed as I must rely third party help to tweak translations.

Jun 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Today I discovered the combat log lines which where not displayed in the Summary by Skills:

Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 22 Punkte Schaden (Licht).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 23 Punkte Schaden (Licht).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 24 Punkte Schaden (Licht).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 36 Punkte Schaden (Licht).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 37 Punkte Schaden (Licht).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 40 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 40 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 42 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 44 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 49 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).
Ihr wendet eine Fertigkeit bei Nornúan teilweise erfolgreich an und verursacht 49 Punkte Schaden (Allgemein).

in Englisch (kind of): 
You use a skill at Nornúan which is partly successful and you cause XY points damage.

As I added up theses damage points (resulting from not so successful melee auto attacks) I came to the same value which is displayed in that line "eine Fertigkeit" (in Englisch: a or one skill). 406 damage (11 attacks).

So this is partly explained; though these attacks should be included the respective skill line ("Attack") in the Summary...my humble opinion. There was also one attack with Quick Shot, which was only partly successful. This attack is shown in the respective line for "Quick Shot" (as minimum damage).

What about the other point: Damage caused by healing? Total damage was 6.967, minimum damage  210 (which was the effect of the buff food), maximum damage 3.498 (which was the effect of improved press onward).

Buff food was 10 times 210 --> 2,100
Improved press onward --> 3,498
--> in addtion: 5,598

--> remaining 1,369 ?!

Currently I have no clue what this could be about.

Best regards,
Thomas