Enhancements...

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:04 AM
1- For the hunter (and probably others, like Rune Keeper and Lore Master), show the effect of "fire oil" and similar on-going effects.

You wound the Moria Scout with Rain of Thorns for 154 points of Ancient Dwarf-make damage.
                You wound the Moria Scout with Rain of Thorns for 152 points of Ancient Dwarf-make damage.
                You wound the Grodbog Worker with Rain of Thorns for 73 points of Ancient Dwarf-make damage.
                You wound the Moria Scout with Improved Swift Bow: Ablaze for 273 points of Fire damage.
                You wound the Moria Scout with Improved Swift Bow: Ablaze for 93 points of Fire damage.
                You wound the Moria Scout for 22 points of Fire damage.
                You wound the Moria Scout with Burning Arrow for 98 points of Fire damage.

In the above entries, all but the entry:
                    You wound the Moria Scout for 22 points of Fire damage.
are correctly interpreted.
It appears that this entry is lumped into the generic category  "attack," when in fact it is an "after burn" effect caused by the fire oil.

The entry:
                  You wound the Moria Scout for 83 points of Ancient Dwarf-make damage.
is a "simple attack" with a hand held weapon.

1- Similarly, you list "the improved trap" as a MOB, when in fact it should appear under "you"
                 The Improved Trap wounds the Moria Sneak for 182 points of Common damage.

2- Also, attack routines:
                You wound the Moria Sneak with Agile Rejoinder for 172 points of Common damage.
do not show up... again one assumes they appear as "attacks."

Coordinator
Apr 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM
I can probably fix the traps. As for the dots/fire oil... it's hard to say. The combat log is very limited. It's a plain text file, so when it comes to organizing the data, I have to make some logical conclusions, or assumptions about the combat system. Unfortunately, there's no real way to separate out dot attacks because they appear exactly like auto-attacks. I might be possible to add some configurations to allow a better heuristic to run giving more accuracy in separating out each damage event correctly, but then that would complicate the application which is something to take into consideration as well. Also, I tested the Agile Rejoinder line you provided, and it appears to be parsing correctly.