CStats with French client

Feb 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Hi, i'm a french player of the lord of the ring online. I'm interested by this software but il doesn't work on french client, if it's possible for the creator of this software to do a french version of this software, il can help for the traduction. Thanks.
Coordinator
Mar 1, 2009 at 2:26 AM
to add the translation, I would need example combat messages for the following:

When you do damage to someone with auto-attack, and with an ability,
When someone does damage to you,
When you reflect damage to an enemy
When an enemy reflects damage to you
When you heal someone
When you heal yourself
When someone heals you
When you heal someone through a conjunction
When you are healed by someone through a conjunction
When you partially hit a mob
When a mob partially hits you
Whenever you defeat an enemy (In english client this is "Your mighty blow topples")
Whenever another person defeats an enemy (In english client this appears as "<So and So> defeated <mob>")
Whenever you change zones, the channel change message. (For english client it shows as "Entered <zone> - OOC channel")
When you are defeated.

In the english client some of these messages have multiple formats (damage for example can be <so and so> hits with ability <mob> for 1000, or it can be <so and so > wounds <victim>.

Feel free to submit them when you get time. The more examples the better. Also some documentation such as rough translation from German > English of certain keywords (like for example, the German equivalent to "wound" that the client uses) with them would be helpful, but not necessary.

When I get some time, I'll package the tool I use to generate the Localization files for the application's UI windows so can translate those.
Mar 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Edited Mar 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM
When you do damage to someone with auto-attack, and with an ability,  Vous blessez <name of the mob> et lui infligez x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage>. Vous blessez <name of the mob> à l'aide de la compétence <name of the skill> et lui infligez x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage>.
When someone does damage to you, <name of the mob> vous inflige x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage> (auto attack). <name of the mob> vous inflige x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage> à l'aide de la compétence <name of the skill> (with a skill).
When you reflect damage to an enemy,  Vous renvoyez à <name of the mob> x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage>.
When an enemy reflects damage to you, <name of the mob> vous renvoie x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage> en Moral.
When you heal someone, Vous soignez x points de dégâts à <name of the target>.

When you heal yourself, Vous vous soignez de x points de dégâts.
When someone heals you, <Name of the healer> vous soigne x points de dégâts.
When you heal someone through a conjunction, Vous soignez x points de dégâts à <name of the target who i heal>.
When you are healed by someone through a conjunction <Name> vous soigne x points de dégâts.
When you partially hit a mob, Vous touchez partiellement <name of the mob> et lui infligez x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage>.
When a mob partially hits you, Vous évitez partiellement  <name of the mob>  et vous êtes touché par la compétence <name of skill> qui vous inflige x points de dégâts de type <type of dammage> en Moral.

Whenever you defeat an enemy (In english client this is "Your mighty blow topples"), Votre coup puissant a vaincu  <name of the mob>.
Whenever another person defeats an enemy (In english client this appears as "<So and So> defeated <mob>"), <name of the player> a vaincu  <name of the mob>.
Whenever you change zones, the channel change message. (For english client it shows as "Entered <zone> - OOC channel") Canal <zone>-<name of the canal> rejoint.
When you are defeated. <name of the mob> a réussi à vous mettre hors de combat. Vous vous enfuyez, démoralisée.

<type of dammage> (of player)  = lumière, feu, Foudre, froid, Beleriand, Ouistrenesse, nain d'antan, courants
<type of dammage> (of mobs) = ombres, feu, acide, froid, Foudre, courants
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Do you mind e-mailing me a combat log so I can test parsing? Send it to admin@getcstats.com
Apr 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM
I send you a combat log a few week ago, any news?
Apr 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Edited Apr 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Coordinator
Apr 10, 2009 at 1:07 AM
Still working on it. Work is taking up a lot of time at the moment, and I am also trying to finish the German translation as well.
Apr 11, 2009 at 2:26 AM
Edited Apr 13, 2009 at 1:23 AM
Hi
I'm also very interested by the French version of Cstats.
If you need other combat logs or informations on the French client, dont hesitate to ask.
Congratulation and continue the good work.